Please note, all units now shipping in BLACK. Silver has been discontinued by Crawford
Drawing on our 35 years of racing knowledge, the Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator was engineered and designed to keep all the oil where it belongs, inside the motor...
- The Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator keeps the air in the turbo inlet and the oil in the crankcase, all at the same time! This means you can eliminate harmful oil in your intake system, which causes detonation, and safely make more power.
- Race proven to keep the oil where it belongs in the engine. Some of these vehicles include the Crawford R4-CP35R, S5-CP35R and S5-CP30R vehicles.
- The Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator was designed with air emissions in mind. You no-longer need to smell those undesirable fumes coming from your old oil catch can. The Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator is a complete closed loop system!
- The Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator safely returns the blow-by/oil to the engine automatically! No more need to drain that generic oil catch can.
- Our Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator is custom fabricated out of aluminum, fully tig welded and powder coated for a long and beautiful life. It will not leak or seep any oil.
- The Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator comes as a complete kit and ready to install. No drilling or tapping necessary.
The complete ready-to-install kit includes: Crawford Closed Loop Air/Oil Separator, Powder coated Silver, all necessary custom fit high quality silicon hoses and connectors.
1 This is the Top Mount Inter Cooler version, for use with stock intercoolers as well as most aftermarket units. The unit may not fit with a front tower bar in place.
Note: Team Big Valley has proven this system on the drag strip multiple times including the record holding 9.5 @ 150mph run at Atco Raceway in New Jersey. Available only in silver at this time.